The Fischer RCS Skate Boot resides at that sweet budgetary/performance intersection. Adored by aspiring racers and elite skiers alike, this intersection delivers the best return on investment. With features found in higher end boots, such as the Triple F membrane and nylex lining, the RCS Skate delivers prime breathability while also bringing outstanding stability and control.
- Padded, hinged polymer cuffs provide lateral support while allowing for forward flex and a powerful stride
- Women-specific fit has a narrower profile than men's skate ski boots
- Lace covers allow the boots to breathe, while shedding snow for a warm, dry fit
- Synthetic insulation adds warmth
- Adjustable instep strap dials in the fit and improves heel hold
- Speed lacing secures the fit quickly with a single pull
- Lower sole height improves ski feel
- Dual pull-on loops are connected to the heel and tongue for easy on and off
- Skate-specific outsoles are stiffer for maximum power transfer
- Compatible with TURNAMIC, NNN and Prolink race and sport
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.