The Bjorn Daehlie Challenge Pant
Push the pace in the cold. The look of traditional cross-country ski pants with a modern design and cut. The soft shell fabric blocks wind and offers protection from the elements and stretch panels provide mobility to keep you striding around the ski track for longer.
- Wind- and water-resistant softshell with Bionic Finish Eco® (a natura flourine-free hydrophobic finish)
- Stretch panels and articulated legs offer a range of movement
- Thermore® Ecodown insulation provides warmth and resist moisture
- Brushed interior adds warmth and is soft against the skin
- Polyurethane membrane acts as a barrier while allowing moisture to escape
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
- Soft shell
- Insulated synthetic
- 2 side zippered pockets
- Reflective details
- Gusseted crotch
- Ankle zips
- Recycled content
- Bluesign® Approved Material
- Durable Water Repellency. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
Main Fabric content: 100% polyester
Secondary Fabric: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.