The Horizon Jacket W is designed to keep you warm in colder conditions, made for active people that enjoys cross country skiing or being outdoors in winter. It is designed with smart and technical features with the front and the arm panels of the jacket are quilted with PrimaLoft®, which is highly wind resistant and insulating. To enhance the mobility and ventilation while skiing the back and side panels are made in a strechy and breathable softshell fabric.
- Insulated jacket, made for cross country skiing
- The quilt of PrimaLoft® 40g consists of two layers of tightly woven polyamide
- PrimaLoft® Silver at the front, which is wind-resistant and water-repellent
- No membrane provides 360° ventilation and top breathability during activity
- The softshell is stretchy, wind-resistant and water-repellent
- Adjustable hood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.